Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Visit from a Good Friend, Phases, and Marriage

One of my dearest friends--Jessica (Mallik) Friesma--came to visit us on Monday. Even though it was brief, it is always so wonderful to see her. Jessica and I have been friends for…wow…14 years! We have obviously gone our separate ways since our inseparable days of high school, and it just amazes me how each time we see one another, we are able to pick up right where we left off. I guess that is just the meaning of a true friendship.

The kids are all doing well. Kevin is going through a “pirate” phase—he IS Pirate Kevin. He has been wearing his batman cape with his pirate gear for a good couple of days now. And the twins are still loving Spongebob. They now have some Spongebob clothing, which they squeal with excitement and pride when they put it on. The funniest part is that they don't even actually like the show!

Paul and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary on August 3. How exciting! And I must say, the time has flown. But I am more happy with and in love with that man than ever! Paul is such a wonderful man, husband, and father. I think I am the luckiest woman in the entire world!



Look at our AWESOME Spongebob shirts!

Pirate Batman (AKA Kevin)

Pirate Batman and Pirate Robin

1 comment: