Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful brother Ryan! He is the big 2-4 today--almost a quarter of a century old!

Ryan, you deserve the best birthday ever! You are such an incredible person--kind, considerate, honest, thoughtful, respectful, funny, and I seriously could go on forever! You are such a great uncle to my three boys, and they love you very much. They are lucky to have such a wonderful role model in their life. You have always been a friend to me--not just a little brother. You have been there for me through thick and thin and I will never forget that. And of course, you are Paul's best friend. He values your friendship so much, and I don't know what he would do without you!

You have put up with a lot from me over the years--I wasn't always the easiest sister to put up with. But you have always shown patience and understanding, and you have taught me a lot about how to treat people. You are truly a stand-up guy. And I am so proud of you! I love you very much and hope you have a terrific day!

1 comment: