Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday Mom!

Happy 50th Birthday to the most amazing woman in the world! My mom turned the glorious 50 today! Even though, since she has been 45 years old, she has been rounding up and saying she’s 50 anyway—so the transition shouldn’t be any problem. My mom hasn’t had the easiest life, but she has gracefully overcome every obstacle that God has put before her. She continues to love with her whole heart and give until there is nothing left. She has sacrificed everything for her children and those that she loves. She is the type of person who makes certain that everyone else’s needs are met before meeting her own. She is the type of person, mother, and friend that I hope to someday be.

Mom, I love you so much. I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done and continue to do for me and my family. You are amazing! I know I wouldn’t be where I am today without you cheering me on and supporting me throughout my life. Thank you for your strength and determination to ensure that I aspire to become all that I can be. Happy Birthday!

1 comment: