Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ahhhhh, How I Love My Life!

And the good times keep on coming! Last week, I met Cortney and McKenzie out at Historic Triple B Ranch to take pictures of the 4 kids together dressed in their Triple B gear. It was actually really disasterous since we attempted this right before their naps, but we did get one good picture. My crazy little twins somehow thought that Kevin's toy slide (meant for matchbox cars) was built for them to go down. Lucas initially had the good idea, but Thomas followed right after him (unfortunately, I was too slow with the camera to get Lucas). And they are just so dang cute reading with their Aunt Brittani.


Today, Linda and I took the boys up to Denver to visit Isaac on his home turf. It was so much fun! Isaac has so many toys that I think my boys thought they were at a toy store. Then we all went to Chuckie Cheese's. Thomas LOVED the Barney ride--even if it wasn't moving. Lucas thinks he is hot stuff--he swings one of his little arms all quickly like he is Mr. Important (which duh....he is!) Isaac loves "Cheese" as he calls it. And he loved rough-housing with the Krupp boys. Kevin is enjoying Cheese more and more the older he gets. He can do many more of the games and rides than he used to be able to do.








No comments:

Post a Comment