As usual, we have been busy! This past week consisted of picnics, a visit with Kelly Bullard, boating, play dates, and Touch-A-Truck. The picnic that we went to was at a friend of the Krupp’s. It was outside and a lot of fun. There was ATV’s, music, basketball, and FOOD! The kiddos just love the outdoors.
We went to the Bullard’s house to see Kelly who was home for the weekend to see her family and little niece McKenzie. It was so good to see her—and Kevin always loves to see Rowdy. He even makes us pretend that he is Rowdy and that I am Kelly. It’s pretty entertaining…especially when we play fetch.
On Sunday, Paul and I went boating with Jessica, Amy Sekelsky, Mike Schommer, and Phil Wolf on Mike and Amy’s boat. It was a TON of fun. We went tubing, which left Paul extremely sore the next day. I wasn’t too sore, but since I am retarded and didn’t wear any sunscreen, I was super sunburned. I still have awesome raccoon eyes.
On Monday, Cortney, her aunt Sandra, Clarissa, and McKenzie all came over to the house to play with the boys. Clarissa is great with Kevin and the two of them had a blast. They ran around all over the backyard. Little Lucas wanted to keep up and play with them, but eventually joined Thomas who pretty much just dug holes and went down the slide. Little McKenzie swung in the swing the whole time. She was so happy because it gave her a perfect view of all of the other kids. She watches them so intently!
Finally, today the boys and I went to an event that Woodland Park has called “Touch-A-Truck.” They have a bunch of different trucks—fire truck, police vehicles, school buses, dump trucks, tractors, street sweepers, and other enormous trucks—and the kids get to climb in them, mess with the buttons, honk the horn, etc. Kevin LOVED it. He was in and out of every vehicle. Thomas enjoyed it a lot too. He played in quite a few trucks as well. Lucas, on the other hand, was a little too timid to go into any of the trucks. He was perfectly happy touching the outside of the vehicles.
We have a lot of fun ahead that we are looking forward to: tomorrow we are going to see my grandparents who have been in Michigan the past month, Saturday is my mom’s 50th birthday which we are going camping for, and Sunday is my grandma’s 80th birthday. Fun, fun, fun!
We went to the Bullard’s house to see Kelly who was home for the weekend to see her family and little niece McKenzie. It was so good to see her—and Kevin always loves to see Rowdy. He even makes us pretend that he is Rowdy and that I am Kelly. It’s pretty entertaining…especially when we play fetch.
On Sunday, Paul and I went boating with Jessica, Amy Sekelsky, Mike Schommer, and Phil Wolf on Mike and Amy’s boat. It was a TON of fun. We went tubing, which left Paul extremely sore the next day. I wasn’t too sore, but since I am retarded and didn’t wear any sunscreen, I was super sunburned. I still have awesome raccoon eyes.
On Monday, Cortney, her aunt Sandra, Clarissa, and McKenzie all came over to the house to play with the boys. Clarissa is great with Kevin and the two of them had a blast. They ran around all over the backyard. Little Lucas wanted to keep up and play with them, but eventually joined Thomas who pretty much just dug holes and went down the slide. Little McKenzie swung in the swing the whole time. She was so happy because it gave her a perfect view of all of the other kids. She watches them so intently!
Finally, today the boys and I went to an event that Woodland Park has called “Touch-A-Truck.” They have a bunch of different trucks—fire truck, police vehicles, school buses, dump trucks, tractors, street sweepers, and other enormous trucks—and the kids get to climb in them, mess with the buttons, honk the horn, etc. Kevin LOVED it. He was in and out of every vehicle. Thomas enjoyed it a lot too. He played in quite a few trucks as well. Lucas, on the other hand, was a little too timid to go into any of the trucks. He was perfectly happy touching the outside of the vehicles.
We have a lot of fun ahead that we are looking forward to: tomorrow we are going to see my grandparents who have been in Michigan the past month, Saturday is my mom’s 50th birthday which we are going camping for, and Sunday is my grandma’s 80th birthday. Fun, fun, fun!
The Whole Krupp Family
Thomas and Kenzie
Kevin and Clarissa
Giddy-Up Lucas!
Group pic at Touch-A-Truck
Truck Driver Thomas and ride along buddy Kevin
Lucas, this is fun enough for me!
too cute! I dont know if these comments work I dont understand the blog world, but you do nede to know that this is what Kenzie looks like in the group pic:
ReplyDelete"Biatch get your hands of my man!"
Man, what a few days, one of these days I will get mine done for like the last month!(oops) I do like Kel's comment-pretty funny! =) What a lovely bunch of boys!
ReplyDelete