Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crazy Hair

So I’ve realized that I really am a woman who prefers that the men in her life have short hair. This preference doesn’t just apply to Paul, but to my kids as well. However, I now find myself over ruled, and I can’t seem to change Paul’s mind. So I have attached a photo of his hair (no, he did not skin a porcupine and stick it to his head), let’s hear your thoughts. I have also attached a picture of Lucas’ hair. Paul doesn’t want to cut it until he’s older, but you should see it when it gets wet—it goes half way down his back. And as you’ll see in the picture, it can be pulled back into a pony tail. Oh well, my men are so wonderful that if the worst I have to deal with in life is a little locks, I will consider myself the luckiest woman on earth!







3 comments:

  1. Is Paul's hair statically charged?! Amazing! And you could let little Lucas do the mullet thing. You know, business in the front, party in the back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW Lucas! You are a very lucky woman to have such amazing guys in your life. I am lucky as well to be a part in all your lifes. Let Luca's grow his hair until I am able to use a curling iron without burning him.And Paul where will the steam come from if he cuts his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Paul! That is some hair that those boys of yours have! Lucas is so cute but I would not let Brit pull out the curling iron on him. =)

    ReplyDelete