Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!!!!!

Happy 21st birthday to my wonderful sister-in-law, Jessica Krupp. I hope she has a wonderful day! And she is leaving on Friday for Las Vegas with her parents, friends, and other relatives....Vegas won't know what hit 'em!

Jessica has become a beautiful, charismatic, hilarious, honest person whom I consider myself very blessed to have as a sister-in-law. And I know that if my boys could type, they would write:

Aunt Jessica,
We love you so very much! You are a wonderful Aunt and you light up our world everytime you are around. We are so lucky to have you in our lives and hope that you have the BEST birthday ever! XOXO. Love, Kevin, Lucas, and Thomas

And Paul says Happy Birthday and that he loves you very much!





Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Jessica, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment