Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Resilient Children

It just amazes me how resilient children are. Take mine for example. Kevin has had quite the year—he welcomed two new additions to his world, moved houses, dealt with the constant shuffle and bustle of being watched by a variety of people (I call them all angels) during my radiation treatment, etc. Yet he remains as sweet natured as ever. He is filled with love from the top of his head to the tip of his toes.

What made me so completely aware of this fact was that both of my twins today were diagnosed as having double ear infections. Yet neither one showed signs of pain. I know if that was me and I had two ear infections, I would be snuggled up in bed after dosing myself with as much Tylenol as necessary (okay, maybe not, I would be dragging myself around after my three crazy kids—but I’d wish I was in bed!)

Anyway, it just amazes me how much children can tolerate at such a young age.


Rest easy boys!

I think he needs more cars....

3 comments:

  1. I think this says a lot about their parents, too. You guys are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it does say alot about the parents as well. But kevin has been through so much and is such a wonderful smart kid. You guys should be proud of yourselfs.

    ReplyDelete