Brittani and I, wearing our AWESOME sister sweatshirts (mine has her name on it and hers has mine). Some might call us dorks, but I think we add a whole new meaning to cool.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
A Tribute to Snoopy
I must give credit where credit is deserved. And that credit goes to my baby sister--Brittani--or as I call her, Snoopy. She has been such an amazing person in my life. When I look at her and realize that she is still so young, I am astonished at her appreciation for her family, her determination and committment to school, her devotion as a sibling and friend, and most of all her poise, sense of humor, honesty, and sense of responsibility. She goes to school full time, yet never hesitates to help me out with kids. She babysits all three of them and handles it like a pro. I am convinced that Brittani is a rare individual and me and my family are certainly blessed to have her in our life. It has been a tough year for my family, and she has been one of the pilars that have supported us throughout it. I love you Brittani and am so thankful for you!
+%5B1024x768%5D.JPG)
Brittani and I, wearing our AWESOME sister sweatshirts (mine has her name on it and hers has mine). Some might call us dorks, but I think we add a whole new meaning to cool.
Brittani and I, wearing our AWESOME sister sweatshirts (mine has her name on it and hers has mine). Some might call us dorks, but I think we add a whole new meaning to cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep, you two redefine cool. I totally LOVE the nerdy sister shirts!
ReplyDeleteWell, my thing isn't working right so I can't see the picture but...I do think you two are cool and Brit is wonderful!!!She is certainly great with the boys!
ReplyDeleteYou are so amazing I can't THANK YOU enough for all you do for me. Without you all there is no way I would be who or where I am today. I am one lucky rad mouse.
ReplyDelete