We were finally able to celebrate the twin's 1st birthday. We had their party at the wonderful Triple B Ranch and it was awesome. Tons of our family and friends were there to celebrate this triumphant milestone. Here are some pictures (I probably went overboard), so peruse at your leisure.
Happy Birthday Tigger (Lucas) and Pooh (Thomas)!
Giddy Up Cowboy Isaac!
Kevin and the Beautiful Lily!
.JPG)
Lucas and Grandma Traci
.JPG)
Lucas and Mike
.JPG)
Thomas--enjoying his birthday cake to the fullest!
.JPG)
The Zeornes'/Slade Crew
.JPG)
Mema, Kelly and Isaac
.JPG)
Chris, Aaron, Cortney, McKenzie, Jackie and Justine
.JPG)
The Carneal's and Seidl's
.JPG)
Group Pic
.JPG)
Handsome Kevin, in his full ranch attire
.JPG)
The Gorgeous Aunties
.JPG)
Group Pics
.JPG)
Uncle Ryan, Thomas and Bernie (the dog)
.JPG)
Lucas and his Godfather, Nick
Looks like a rockin' party! I'm glad you label the pictures with names because I'm not so good at keeping the twins straight yet. I'm sure if I were to hang out with them more it wouldn't be a problem, but they're kind of hard to tell apart from Ohio.
ReplyDelete