I had my oncologist appointment on July 1st. Everything looks good at this point, but I do have to have some more testing done. It is going to be about a week's worth of getting pricked by needles, receiving a small dosage of the radioactive iodine, and another full body scan. If all things turn out well here (which there is no reason to believe they won't), then I shouldn't have to endure anymore extensive testing for another 3 years or so. They will continue to monitor it all by doing chest xrays and bloodwork, but that should be it.
So overall, it was a good appointment.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! Good news for now. I really hope all goes well with the next set of tests and that you don't have to worry about any of this again for a long time.
ReplyDelete