Saturday, March 3, 2012

Puss in Boots

Kevin had a fairy tale parade day at school. He originally wanted to be Dopey from the Seven Dwarfs. Since Dopey doesn't speak, I told Kevin that he could be Dopey if he could go without talking for 5 minutes...needless to say, he made it about 15 seconds before he started chatting away! Kevin then decided he wanted to be Puss in Boots. He was the cutest little Puss I've ever seen!

The twins enjoyed their "real" birthday. We saved some presents for them to open, Ryan & Jordane, Britt, Travis & Landon, and Grandma Traci came over to hang out with them for a bit. The twins seemed to really enjoy the low key celebration - it gave them a chance to play with each gift they received.

Puss in Boots

Puss
Opening presents
Thomas excited as ever
Lucas, taking his time opening each gift (Thomas finished opening his gifts by the time Lucas got through two!)
Landon looking nice and chubby while snoozing
Happy Birthday Boys!
I love having twins!
Kevin enjoying his brother's special day
Lucas, Kevin, and Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment