I am so proud of the big boys that Thomas and Lucas have grown to be. Thomas is such an ornery, little sweetheart. He is still a little mommy’s boy – which I absolutely love! He is full of personality. He is funny, sweet (he is always saying “I love you Mommy”), and has the most adorable smile. Thomas has developed and incredible love for sports—particularly football. He is also quite the little athlete himself. He is agile and super coordinated. He is going to be just like his talented father!
Lucas has developed into quite the outgoing, talkative, artist. His drawing skills are very impressive. He is also still very good at and loves to do puzzles. He also has a well-rounded personality. He is still my most sensitive of children. He’s sweet, considerate, and really funny. He still loves to play with his little figures. He loves Mickey Mouse, Scooby Doo, Spongebob Squarepants, and Mario. He is attending a pre-school at Gateway Elementary, and he is thriving as a student there. He can spell and write his name, and he has made some little friends there as well!
This year, we had a joint party with McKenzie Smith. Happy 3rd Birthday to her! The party was absolutely phenomenal. It was probably one of the best parties that we have had. We held the party at the Triple B Ranch. The kids got to enjoy riding a horse, playing at the playground, and of course, the usual birthday festivities of opening presents and having cake and ice cream. Thank you so much to all those who were able to attend and for the great gifts that the boys received!
I also want to wish a Happy Birthday to Kelly & Justine (they turned 25 on February 16) and to Papa Dave Krupp (February 24). We love you all so much and hope that this year is an awesome one for you all!
Well, here are many pictures of the birthday party and of the boys with their new cousin Landon. Since there are so many pictures, I am not going to label each one like I usually do. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment