Monday, August 1, 2011
Oops! I missed July!
Well, I cannot believe how quickly this summer is going. I cannot believe that I never got to make a post for July! July was full of BBQs, Water World, Paul’s sinus surgery, Vacation Bible School for Kevin, a new Mohawk haircut for Kevin, the North Pole, Paul’s Rocky Mountain State Football tournament, the boys’ taking a trip to Gunnison with Grandma Traci, and much more! Everything has turned out great….being busy seems to agree with the Krupp family! Lucas and Thomas are growing fast—and are just so much to watch grow! August is bound to be full of all kinds of fun and events! Hopefully I’ll do better keeping up with my postings! Here are some pictures of the boys and of our trip to the North Pole.
Isaac, Kevin, Draven, Lucas & Thomas
Isaac, Kevin, Lucas & Thomas ready to hike the red rocks
The Krupp boys' visiting the new kittens at the ranch
The Krupp kids are getting ready for some North Pole FUN!!!!!
Brittani, Elaina, & Kevin
Who says you can't see Santa in the summer?
Ready to ride all by himself--he's tall enough for that this year & proud of it!
Brittani & Elaina--I guess Elaina's other hand was holding onto Brittani for dear life!
Kenzie & Cortney
Thomas on a MOTORCYCLE! Motorcycles are definently one of his most favorite things!
My handsome little Kevin!
And here's my other heartbreaker!
Kenzie is ready to ride!
Thomas, Lucas & Elaina
Kevin & Kenzie
The fabulous five: Thomas, Lucas, Kevin, Kenzie, & Isaac
Hello there Draven!
The wonderful observers--Elaina, Kieley & Draven
Kelly, Draven & Isaac
Brittani & Elaina
Lucas & Isaac
Thomas & Draven
Kieley is somewhere by Cortney--that's why she's on the ride, or at least that was her excuse!
Brittani between Thomas and Kenzie...once the carosel started up, her and I had a hard time balancing in between the kids!
Lucas showing off his bravery--no hands!
Isaac on his horse
Isaac & Lucas, floating right along
Draven & Elaina
Row, row, row your boat.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment