Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas is Right Around the Corner!

So with Christmas just around the corner, we are all getting very excited. The boys’ got to start their advent calendars yesterday—Kevin just loves his chocolate! And our house is all decorated and ready to go. I am even done Christmas shopping, which truly is a holiday miracle.

The twins were sick again this week…croup and ear infections. They seem to be getting over it quickly though, and they are pretty much back to their usual selves. They just can’t stay healthy! Hopefully, they will be healthy for Christmas! I probably just jinxed myself, so please knock on wood for me if you can.

I took Kevin Christmas shopping at the dollar store on Sunday. I let him pick out gifts for his immediate family, and he loved it! It was wonderful to see the little kid get so excited about buying stuff for other people. And he really tried hard to find the perfect present for everyone. It’s going to be really fun to see everyone open up his little gift. Hopefully he doesn’t tell everyone beforehand!

Here are a couple of cute pictures of the boys on Thanksgiving:



Krupp Boys--check out those cute sweaters!

Twins--What a JOY!

They give a whole new meaning to "Cute" huh?

1 comment: