Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Writers Block

I'm experiences writers block tonight--which is very inconvenient since I am working on a large project for class! Anyway, the Krupp family is all doing well. Paul gets to go hunting with his Dad this weekend which he is very excited about, and while he is on his outing, I am taking the boys to Denver to visit the Leclercq's and attend the circus!

The boys are as busy as ever--and keeping Paul and I on our toes at all times. They are struggling to obtain their independence...which can be very exciting and very frustrating (like when Thomas took off his yucky diaper today to try to wipe himself). Lucas is going through a phase where he doesn't want anyone to hold his hand--he's old enough to lead himself I guess. And Kevin is just as talkative, intuitive, and imaginative as ever. Fun! Fun! Fun!

McKenzie and Cortney came to visit us on Monday. She's growing so much! She even got her first tooth and has started saying "Dada" and "Mama." Here are some cute pics from her little visit:

Thomas pushing Kenzie around on the Lion King car.

Lucas and Kenzie. He was the only one that was super excited, and determined, to take a good picture.

Kenzie, Lucas, and Thomas

The 3 Krupp boys and little Kenzie


Kenzie, Kevin, and Lucas











3 comments:

  1. Very nice Bran- I will be stealing these =) They are so good with her and always happy to see little McKenzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bran!! I need you to e-mail me these pics when you get a chance because I can't get them to download right to be able to print them...sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha so cute. I am sad that she got our thin hair she looks like a boy.

    ReplyDelete