Happy Birthday Kevin!
Well, it’s here! Kevin is finally 4 years old! I cannot believe that my little baby is growing so fast. It is amazing how fast the time has gone. We had a wonderful party for Kevin on Sunday afternoon—lots of people, cake, and games. We had the party at Dave and Marianne Krupp’s, who graciously opened their home for the occasion. Many of his little friends came from his day care which was a lot of fun for Kevin. He got tons of presents—so many that I think we may need a bigger house to store them in. The kids were all really cute playing the different games. They played musical chairs, pin the treasure chest on the “x”, had a piñata, and had a ring toss.
Happy Birthday to my wonderful, smart, handsome, funny, creative, imaginative, loving, sweet, little boy! I love you with every bit of my heart. You have brought so much joy to my life. You are such a blessing, and you light up the lives of everyone around you. Each day with you brings more happiness and excitement than I could have ever imagined. I love you sweetheart!
And here are some pics from all of the wonderful celebration:
The kids standing in line for the ring toss
Opening presents (with the help of his little twin bros)
Thomas loves cup cakes!
Keep the gifts coming!
AWWW Gotta love them. We are so very lucky to have 3 boys that can always make us smile even when they are beating the crap out of us.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous is Brittani because i cant figure out how to post these darn comments I am a little slow
ReplyDeleteVery cute Bran! You have three great boys!!
ReplyDelete