My poor husband! This week both his Xbox 360 and his big screen TV died. I feel so bad for him! For his birthday, we did get him a new Xbox, but he has no choice but to mourn the loss of his TV.
The kids are too cute. Lucas has had quite the personality change this week. Instead of his usual sweet demeanor, he has decided he has had enough! He is sticking up for himself left and right and putting his two brothers in their places.
Thomas is an ornery little guy. As soon as he knows that he is not supposed to do something, he keeps doing it over and over again. He just looks at me, smiles, and continues doing wrong. I can already tell I'll have my hands full with him!
One of Kevin's friends brought a puppy to show and tell today at his daycare, and so tonight he has gone on and on about it. He is so verbose and vibrant! It just amazes me that he is only 3 years old!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment