Friday, January 16, 2009

The start of a new year....

Hello to all! A good friend of mine suggested that I start a blog, and so here I am.

We are happy to put 2008 behind us and are optimistic for a less stressful 2009. Of course, 2008 did bless us with two of the most wonderful little boys in the world! Lucas and Thomas are getting big, already 10 months old! They are standing up all by themselves and will be walking soon~I pray for the strength and endurance to keep up with them when they finally do! I have a hard enough time keeping up with them as it is. Both twins are starting to talk, words like, "mama," "dada," ba-bye", and so on.

Kevin is 3 years old, going on 18. He is such a joy. He is the happiest, smartest, funniest little guy I know. He outsmarts me on a daily basis. For example, at Christmas time, he asked me how Santa got all the toys for kids. I told him that the elves made the toys at the North Pole, to which he responded, "Well, it would be quicker if Santa just bought the toys at Walmart. Then he could bring me more!" The wheels in his head never stop turning.


Kevin with what he calls his "woggle-goggles"


The twins, eating their snacks at their picnic table.
(Thomas on the left, Lucas on the right)

2 comments:

  1. Sweetness - love the blog! Thanks for sharing your life with us! And you're boys are basically too cute to be true. How can you stand it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!! Your kids are soooo cute!!! I'm glad you did this, I feel like we should keep in touch and this will help:-)

    ReplyDelete