Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Little Backwards....

Well I may doing this a little bit backwards since our trip was a week before Halloween, but I thought I would go ahead and post our Halloween pictures and then do our pictures from our amazing trip next week! We were lucky enough to enjoy 2 nights of trick-or-treating...one at the High School for treat street and then on Halloween we did the shopping center and went house to house. The kids made out like champs, and we now have candy pouring out all over our house! We also had a pumpkin carving party in which the kids all partaked in carving pumpkins....actually I think the activity was left more up to the adults, but oh well, it was fun!

G.I. Thomas


Vampire Mickey Mouse (without his ears on) - Lucas
Werewolf Kevin

My cute little trick-or-treaters

There's the Mickey Mouse ears - tell you what, it was an original idea!

Strawberry Elaina

Trick-Or-Treat!

Cousins!

The boys with Draven

Doing the cake walk....Lucas actually won!

Thomas and Draven sitting down for about 2 seconds for a rest

Get in there Kevin!

Little Miss Lily - she painted her pumpkin!

Keith helping Lucas - who would not touch that ooey, gooey stuff

Dad trying to make Thomas put his hand into that pumpkin...Thomas was not having it!

Miss McKenzie, who also painted her pumpkin!

Maddie watching her daddy carve her pumpkin

Kelly & Isaac going after it--Isaac really enjoyed doing his pumpkin this year!

Um, I don't see any actual kids anywhere.....

Thomas was much more interested in Keith's ATV

Amy, Maddie, Elaina & Jessica

Grandpa Keith & Isaac

Aunt Brandi & Sweet Little Elaina

Hello Up There Miss Kieley!

Kevin & Kenzie

The kiddos and their finished products

Lily & Isaac

Vampires Isaac & Lily & the 3 Krupp boys with their glowing pumpkins!

I don't know how this picture snuck in here, but here are the Krupp boys ready for Church (Sunday School)!

Okay, so Lucas hated the face paint - especially the part when I washed it off...so he refused to be a Mickey Vampire again, so here he is on Halloween night as Spiderman!

Were-Kevin

And Thomas hated the abundance of face paint, so this time he just wanted a mustache!

Ready to get some goodies!

McKenzie the Bumblebee!

Trick-Or-Treat!

Maddie in her little Poodle Skirt!

Kieley was a lady bug - here's Cort with her two girls getting some candy treats!

Kenzie with the boys at Keith & Linda's

The gang at Ron & Jackie's house

Aunt Pregnant Pumpkin Brittani & her nephew Were-Kev....Britt won the contest at her work for cutest costume!


No comments:

Post a Comment