Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day in Unpredictable Colorado!

First off, Happy Mother’s Day to all of the wonderful women who are mothers in my life! I love you all very much! Secondly, what is up with Colorado weather? As you will notice from my pictures below, on Sunday we enjoyed the sun in Denver—the boys even played in the water! And then today, Kevin and Thomas built a snowman!


Fireman Kevin to the rescue!


Lucas really likes to swing


Playground Fun!



Thomas & Lily


Right in the face!


Check out little ornery Thomas

Kevin & Thomas, having some real water fun!


Run Isaac Run!

Paul & Lucas, swinging away


Grandma Traci & a coldy Thomas


Paul & I are really cool.



Like I said, really cool


The gang hanging out


Mother-to-be Brittani & Paul


Papa & Grandma


Keith & Kevin


Keith & Draven


What a sweet, happy baby Draven is!


Grandma Traci & a hungry Lucas!


Check out our snowman! Kevin & Thomas sure did work hard on him...and Lucas stood in the doorway, wrapped in a blanket, watched intently, and really cheered them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment