Fall has got to be my most favorite time of year—and even though I love the nice weather that we are still experiencing, I am feeling a little cheated out the foggy, brisk weather that we usually have during the beginning of October. I am also ready for the bears to head to hibernation! Regardless though, I love fall because it means the holidays are right around the corner. And I LOVE the holidays!
Well soccer has ended, Halloween is approaching, and we are still awaiting the birth of Jessica’s baby! Hopefully that will come sooner than later (mainly for her sake but also because I am super excited to my niece!)
Here are some fun fall pictures!
Thomas is following in his dad's footsteps--he just LOVES his football!

How did I get so lucky to have 3 such great, cute kids?

Thomas' is sporting his Halloween pjs!

Kevin's zombie impression

Lucas' "fish-face"

Thomas--riding his horse (aunt Brittani)

How cute!

Ready for our last game

Biker Thomas and Cowboy Lucas


Kieley's chubbing out!

Ryan and Jordane's Engagement Pictures! What a gorgeous couple they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment