Happy Birthday (August 31) to my awesome brother Ryan! And since I seem to be consistently late, Happy Birthday (September 5) to Aunt Linda as well!
Well, Kevin has successfully completed a full 6 days of Kindergarten! He is enjoying it thoroughly. He checked out his first library book today (and took the responsibility very seriously). He was so cute about the whole thing!
Thomas and Lucas seem to be adjusting just fine to their brother’s absence. They are becoming more and more vocal and expressing their independence each day. Thomas told me to “chill out” yesterday, and today, after I declined his request for some money, he told me he was “going to Uncle Ry-Ry’s.” I really am going to have my hands full with that child! Lucas is also trying to do everything “me-self” and is a little Kevin-copy cat. He isn’t quite as attitudy as Thomas is though!
Here are just a couple of random pictures!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment