This weekend, we took the boys to the aquarium with Kelly, Andre and Isaac. It was a really great time. The twins had never been to the aquarium, so they really enjoyed their first experience. Lucas loved the tiger, and Thomas loved running all over and checking everything out. Lucas also really liked the turtles, and Thomas really liked when Andre helped him climb a tree. Isaac and Kevin were aquarium professionals. They were able to anticipate what came next; Isaac even has his special “snack” spot. Kevin was anxious for the tigers and the sharks—he wanted to sprint past the other stuff and get to the good stuff. Kevin actually attempted to feed the sting rays, and he held up a cricket for a fish to eat.
It was lucky that there were four adults to equal the four children. They were busy bees! At one point, each adult held up a kid to look over top one of the tanks. I had Isaac, and all of a sudden, all three of my Krupp boys were sticking their hands into the exposed water. I was all impressed with Isaac for being able to resist the temptation, and as I was speaking the praise into the back of Isaac’s head, Andre yells over to me, “Brandi, Isaac is spitting into the water!” I guess none of these little boys are exempt from being just that…little boys!
Lucas, Thomas, Kevin, and Isaac
No comments:
Post a Comment