Well, it is official. Our boys get cuter by the day! They are growing so quickly, and it is hard to believe that just next month, the twins will be 2 years old! Rumor has it that once they turn 4 years old, Paul and I will actually get some sleep again....but that doesn't mean I want the time to go by fast!
Anyway, we have been keeping busy. We got to see Isaac on Monday; he joined the boys at McDonald's. They had such a good time together, and words cannot even describe how cute they all were together! And today we got to meet a dear family friend--Jane Harrell--for lunch. She is the mother of Chris (one of Ryan's best and oldest friends), Nick, and Andrew Harrell. Having raised three boys herself, we found much common ground. It was wonderful to see both her and Isaac this week!
And now for the big news. I had to wait for Cortney to post the news on her blog first before I ran off and wrote about it on mine, but the wait is over and I can finally post it for the world to see. Anyway, Cortney and Aaron are expecting another little baby! They don't know the due date yet, but McKenzie is going to be a big sister! Congratulations...you know I'm crossing my fingers that it's twins!
And as if that wasn't big enough news, Jami and Noah are also expecting a baby due on August 25! 'Tis the season for baby making I guess! Congratulations to the Ingerling's, and PS, we need a girl in this family!
Well, I think the holidays wore me out of picture taking, so here are just a couple of pictures that I took today:
Check out this cool cat--Thomas loves his shades!
Thanks Brandi! I knew you were waiting for me =) Yes, your boys do get cuter everyday!! They are wonderful and fun little boys!!
ReplyDelete