Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Jami! Snow Fun and Carving Pumpkins!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful cousin Jami! We hope you had a great one!

Boy oh boy what fun we had today! The boys got to enjoy their first real venture into the snow today. I got them all bundled up, and we went out back to enjoy the fresh powder that nature recently delivered. They were unbelievably cute! Kevin did snow angels and had a ball sliding down his slide--his snow pants made him slide even faster than usual, so he thought that was pretty cool. Thomas was like a little ball of warm clothes...walking was difficult. But somehow, he managed to run all over. He fell over a lot, which I think added to his fun. And Lucas tried to mow the snow which really cracked me up. He was trying so hard to push his little mower through the blanket of snow. The twins actually bawled when it was time to go inside!

And the fun just kept coming. Tonight we carved pumpkins. The twins decided to skip their nap (I love when they do that), so they were extra fussy tonight. Unfortunately, I think they were too tired to enjoy the art of pumpkin carving to the fullest, but Kevin had a great time. He loved sticking his hand into the guts! He was too funny. I pulled out the video camera and as soon as I turned it on, Kevin said, "1...2...3....ACTION! Hello, my name is Kevin Paul Krupp. I will now stick my hand into this pumpkin." Then he would dive his hand right on in. It was like he was hosting a show or something!
I just love fall...and the holiday season!


















1 comment:

  1. I love this time of year too! Looks like your boys are figuring out pretty fast how to make the most of it.

    I can't believe how much snow you guys have already gotten. We haven't had our first snow yet, but I'm sure we'll be getting our share soon.

    ReplyDelete