Well, Disneyworld was absolutely terrific! It was chaotic to say the least, but we had a blast. The gang consisted of me, Paul and our 3 boys, my mom, Mike, Ryan, Jordane and Brittani. There is so much to tell--kids make a trip so much fun! Here are a couple of highlights of our trip, and below you will find many, many pictures.
Disney's Hollywood Studios: Rain, rain, go away! We got drenched, and Brittani was in white shorts--meaning that once they were wet, it appeared that she was in the buff beneath. People all around were laughing, as was I.
Seaworld: The kids loved it. And we rode the scariest roller coaster I have ever been on. Kevin also went on his first real rollercoaster. The kids played in the water and there were these little sprays that shot water up out of the ground. Lucas positioned himself over it and let the water go right up his little shorts--he really like that. The twins were completely fascintated by the different shows we went to. They would dance and clap along with the show. It was adorable!
Disney's Animal Kingdom: Our stroller got stolen! But not to fret, we found it later that day and my mom and Mike got in quite the confrontation with the thieves! There was a crowd gathered around to watch and everything! This park began Thomas' love for the characters in costume. He would get so excited!
Disney's Magic Kingdom: This park took 2 full days to cover. Kevin LOVED it. In fact, he asked me if we could move there. His favorite rides were the Pirates of the Carribbean and the Haunted Mansion. I think the fact that he could make it through the Haunted Mansion made him feel very brave. We also had to stuff his socks in order to make him tall enough to ride Splash Mountain. I'm not sure that makes us "Parents of the Year," but Kevin had a great time on the ride! The twins loved the Tiki Room and the Country Bears! I think they were more entertaining than the show.
Disney's Epcot Center: Drinking around the world. Of course, Paul and I sat this event out with the kiddos, but the rest of our group attempted to have themselves a beverage at each of the countries that Epcot contains. It was very humerous meeting up with them all later!
We had such a great time, and these memories are just the tips of the mounds of stories that I could tell! Enjoy the photos and remember, if you are ever looking to have fun and wear you and your children out completely, Disneyworld is the place to go!
Your trip looks amazing! And your misadventures sound hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYes! I love the pictures and I want to see the rest! Those boys are too cute!!!
ReplyDelete