Today the twins were put in daycare for their very first time. I have gone back to work two days a week, so all three kids are going to be in daycare those two days. I made my sister go with me this morning, for emotional support, but the babies did fine. Even little Lucas, my shy little guy, seemed to be okay being left there. I think the comfort of his brother Thomas was the trick. The daycare even said that they laid the twins down for their naps in separate cribs and they cried and cried and scooted towards the sides of the cribs to one another. As soon as the daycare put the twins in the same crib, they snuggled up together and took a nice snooze. Oh, the bond between twins....
Kevin was very excited to show his baby brothers off to his school friends. He thought he was pretty hot stuff. He is so proud of them, which is a dream come true to me. He is a wonderful big brother.
Oh, and it is confirmed--the twins are getting steadier on their feet everyday. Lucas is so proud of himself and just loves all of the praise he receives for walking. Thomas on the other hand, can't be motivated by simple clapping and smiling. He needs other means of motivation--food, snacks, and more food.
Little Lucas, playing his version of "Hide-and-Seek"
Kevin and Thomas--brotherly love.
Cute that you made Brit go with you. And cute that Kevin showed off the twins.
ReplyDeleteSo are you working at the ranch again?
Yep! I am back at the ranch. It's good to be back there, but I sure do miss my kiddos when I'm away!
ReplyDelete